Re: Long Term Systems

Hi All:

First of all, thanks, Mark, for the  wkpd ela.  I've tested the system on a
number of stocks (EOD) like AMD, AOL, CPQ, and they work quite well.

Second, I played around with some indicators, like AMAK (Kaufman)and JMA
(Jurik), with intermediate periods (30-100), IN CONJUNCTION with the wkpd
system.  It seems to enable one to take a pretty good chunk of profit
without giving too much back when one uses such indicators.  (The wkpd
system by itself would have given back a lot of the paper profits.)

Any one else have similar finding?

Regards,

Wong