From: DB [mailto:dima@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 6:04 PM
To: Omega-List; Giovanni Pugliese
Subject: Re: Omega 2000i & privacy

Giovanni,

That's the situation from the point of view of one of my users:

Both Outlook Express and Global server is not running. I deleted GSQF file
and Windows page file and proceeded with Disk Defragmentator.
The disk is defragmented (with free space clearing) now.
I restarted Windows and run Global Server (in offline mode). I don't run
Outlook Express!
GSQF file is created and it contains my email again!

Regards,
DB