Re: FW: Omega 2000i & privacy

The ISP Prodigy went thru a similar flap nearly a decade ago.  It turned out
that they were simply creating a swap file by allocating a specific amount
of disk space and the operation system was not clearing the file space
before returning it to the application.  You have all kinds of information
spread all over your hard drive that is in "free" unallocated areas.  I'm
not a big Omega backer (or even a little one), but I don't think this is
cause for significant concern.

Kent