Re: What is this Sygate ?

> WinGate is another Proxy Server, similar to Sygate.  I've worked
> extensively with it and found advantages over SyGate.

Different strokes.  I used WinGate for a month prior to hearing about
Sygate.  Wingate was a **CONSTANT** PITA for me.  Hangs, crashes,
apps that wouldn't work, etc.  I exchanged DOZENS of messages with
WinGate support people, and their recommended solutions
(uninstall/reinstall, things like that) smacked of poorly-designed
and poorly-implemented software in my mind.

I finally gave up and switched to Sygate, and since then I've had
almost zero problems.

Gary