Re: What is this Sygate ?

WinGate is another Proxy Server, similar to Sygate.  I've worked
extensively with it and found advantages over SyGate.

Some DSL ISPs will assign multiple IPs to your account at no additional
charge which gives you a much more solid connection to the Net and avoids
the necessity of a Proxy Server -- Just route a different Cat 5 cable from
each of your machines to your Hub and assign the allocated IP & Sub-Net to
each of the NICs in each machine.

You'll still need a firewall -- I use BlackIce and it works fine for me...

http://wingate.deerfield.com/