Re: Unidentified subject!

In a message dated 3/10/00 3:33:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Don't know .... what did the BREADTH look like back in 1987, 1929.
>  I'll bet it was fantastic....unlike today.

It was not good, at least short term in 1987 if I remember...I was plotting
it by hand on hourly charts (I'll have to dig them out and scan 'em). From
what I've read the cumulative A/D line peaked about 18 months before the 1929
top..... Another story I find interesting is that auto stocks as a group
peaked around 1920, when there were about 200 auto makers, 9 years before the
market peaked. Makes you wonder if there will be some consolidation of
traffic on the "information super highway" as well.

I know Ned Davis has great charts on this kind of stuff.... Anyone have the
URL?

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com