RE: Unidentified subject!

Yeah....just look at the BREADTH measures......
they are ALL in the toilet...even the Nasdaq.

If your not flying with the few winners, then the others are just doing
so-so.

Could this situation be a predecessor to a crash ?

Don't know .... what did the BREADTH look like back in 1987, 1929.
I'll bet it was fantastic....unlike today.