Re: is this the beginning of .....

sure, there's a 4 year us presidential election cycle....check out frank
taucher (of ctfc lawsuit fame, ads edited out for the list ninnys):

"TRADING THE FOUR-YEAR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YEAR CYCLE

The assumption is that politicians and monetary authorities conspire to
inflate the economy and increase prosperity to the greatest extent possible
during the years preceding and including the election.  Afterwards, the
Federal Reserve Board then returns to a non-inflationary bias or must counteract
the inflation the previous monetary binge has caused, tax hikes are enacted,
 etc., and the stock market corrects, followed by a slowing economy.

If the economy and stock market can be shown to be influenced by this four-
year Presidential Election Cycle, then is it not rational to believe that
ALL industries might also be so influenced?

Our belief is that it is not possible to believe in the first theory without
also acknowledging the second"

TJ

food for thought....the main political philosophy difference between bush
/  gore is that bush wants to return the surplus money to the ppl (tax cuts)
while gore will keep it in wash, dc.

oh yeah, clinton was "claiming" the economy upbeat before he was even elected
in 92!!!! some sheeple are dumbshits when it comes to economics and believe
anything....the reagan revolution continues in the largest bull market in
history!!!!

i still maintain that we are in a NEW economic paradigm shift where p/e
ratios don't matter AND that the new paradigm economics will be evaluated
by new rules

and "everyone" is political, so don't kid yourself, unless you choose not
to vote, which is your right is this great land!!!!