Active Trader magazine

Dear List Members,

Active Trader magazine is a new publication specially designed for the
needs of the short-term trader. Each monthly issue covers trading
strategy and ideas, risk management, technology and the business of
trading. Our coverage is primarily stock and stock options.

We would like to send List Members a free, sample copy of Active Trader.
If you enjoy it, we hope you will subscribe. We promise that no one will
call you, or flood your inbox with email messages, imploring you to buy
a subscription. Nor will we rent your name to the direct mail industry.

All you need to do is provide your regular mailing address (yes, Active
Trader is on good, old-fashioned paper) at
www.icnfull.com/activetradermag/list.htm

We look forward to serving you.
Good trading,
Active Trader magazine