Re: Black Ice

> For that matter, a lot of people love Zone Alarm, but others can't
> run it.  I've heard of a number of people who installed it, started
> suffering frequent crashes, and uninstalled it.

I'd like to try Zone Alarm but it supposedly won't work if you are
sharing an internet connection with more than one computer. I'd guess
that many of the same people who are shopping for firewalls are also
sharing internet connections. I heard they may offer a commercial
version later that overcomes that problem.

--
  Dennis