Re: SURVEY RESULT

not to interfere with the results posted -
I have found the following most interesting in the result,

1. majority (41 / 73) trade indexes, futures, commodities related products

at the same time,

2. majority (48 / 72) trade for a living

and

3. (36 / 71) still using TS4 or pre Omega 2K products

thus, either most people on the list just reluctant to reply to the survey,
or,
most likely only those who do make a living off trading are
more open mind to talk about it :)

another aspect is that discretionary traders are the majority, thus I assume
discretionary tools (drawing, visual indicators) are very important to them,
and probably thats why TS is the choice of tool as TS4 no matter how
shit its system testing is, its basic drawing capacility is/was the best.

Just my thinking.

-Lawrence Chan