Re[2]: 2000i- dual processor

Hello  Zsuzsa,

Z> Am using single processor 733mhz, 256 mb ram, collecting 50,500 symbols,
Z> 7 workspaces at one time, with one worspace w/ 20 charts, sometimes
Z> using internet at same time.................No sweat. (TS2K, sp3).

Z> Z.

NOW if you could only get the math to calculate properly!  Try and get
TS 4 systems - TS 2000i systems and RadarScam 2000i all to calculate a
system and come out with the same results.  Also I'll bet that you may
be trying to collect  all  that  data  but are really NOT.  That rent
a server cant handle  that  many  symbols  noway..   maybe some option
quotes but not collecting tick data on all those symbols.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx