RE: SURVEY RESULT

Read comments:

--- "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nice job.....this confirms my suspicion that....
>
> 1) no one really trusts their software signals to
> trade them "blindly"

how do you read nobody? 19.4% of the people who
answered said they are purely mechanical traders. And
if you recall other studies, the figure is about
80-90% of traders loose money... so do you want to go
with the majority?

> 2) being an Omega solution provider or trading
> systems consultant can lead
> to bankruptcy.....there is simply little or no
> business out there.

here, I wouldn't neccesarily agree. But I don't know
how you get an opinion based on this survey. 70.8% of
the people that responded use a mechanical system, but
did they develpe it on their own? did they buy it?
I don't think you can successfuly trade someone else's
system (unless you modify it in some way, making it
-in a way- yours).  But there is a market for system
vendors...