TS4

I'm recovering from a crash. (Hate when that happens!) Please HELP.

1. I remember saving a file (from this list) that explained how to
Run TS4 "without" the dongle so that it would not conflict with
the scanner & printer on LPT1. Could the person that posted that
info please send it to me again privately.

2. As an alternative, does anyone know if TS4, with the dongle,
can be set up to run from LPT2 if I add another parallel port
card?

3. For TS4, within the Omega directory, what is the name of the
file(s) where the ELA's (indicators, show me, etc.) are saved?

Thanks in advance,
Bert.