Re: Problem w/Global Server

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:18:32 EST, you wrote:

>I am having troubles with the Global Server. When I try to connect, it keeps
>freezing up in the Event Log Tab, and will not go any further. This has been
>occurring all day. I have even reinstalled the Global Server portion, but
>that has not helped. Any suggestions? Thank you.
>
>Michelle, MCPCBKV@xxxxxxx

You didn't mention your data provider.  If it is E-signal they are
experiencing log on problems during the week-end see:

http://www.dbc.com/cc/Bulletins/sys_status1.asp

If they ARE your data provider try starting the Off-line server.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977