Data

Hey Traders

Big request tonite, i am looking to do some testing on various  systems i
have been working on, I should say WE have been working on. I am wondering
if any of you would be willing to send me the intraday futures tick data for
all of 1999 for the Big S&P, Prem, Tick, and  Naz. I use BMI so i guess that
would be the easiest. If not, could any of you provide a place to acquire
this. Thanks for all the help.

By the way, I fully support the unspoken/unwritten Hall Of Fame, I have
gotten so much help from the the people on this list. I just hope that I can
help as much one day. Thanks All!!!

Sincerely
Gaston