Re: TS2Ki - Advice From Omega

Remember, according to Omega, even the original release of TS2Ki was
completely bug free. We have to wonder why we're up to SP4c and counting,
and they still deny having any bugs in the software. Why do they continue
working on service packs if there are no bugs?

Tech support's answer is always, "it's not the Omega software, it's you or
it's Windows. Make your machine a server, remove startup items, defrag the
hard drives, run ScanDisk, switch to NT, and everything will run perfectly,
dummie."

Another private email stated, "TS 2000 Charting is also extremely weak on
NT. It frequently crashes NT and causes me to re-boot." Get real Omega,
it's you. We already know about ScanDisk and defrag, try singing another
song, this one is getting old.

Daniel, you mentioned in another email that you were "told by Tech Support
that the slowness was due to your computer and that the person telling you
this at Tech support had his PC resources running at 30% - and he had no
problems with speed." A techie also told me that he had TS2Ki and a bunch
of other programs running simultaneously on his machine without performance
problems. When I questioned him, it turned out that he was running TS2Ki
without a real time data feed. Very few of them have real time data feeds.
Of course it runs well for them.

Omega hasn't gotten any money out of me since I upgraded to TS2Ki, and they
won't be getting any more money out of me until TS2Ki is reliable enough
for real time trading.