Re: TS2Ki - Advice From Omega

I don't know your system's specifics, but TS2k is not sluggish on my system
which collects DTN real time data:

Pentium I 233mmx
(notice: this is "only" a pentium I. You don't need a giga hertz cpu! The bottle
necks are in the amout of RAM, disk I/O, and serial port for real time data
collection)
NT 4.0 sp6a
384MB RAM
16GB SCSI ultra-wide
TS2k sp4c
Pacificcomm serial port

I suppose omega's suggestions will work only so much, then you'll need to
seriously take a look at the hardware.

-- Roy