Re: TraderWare Special Decoding

Putting all this clutter, jokes, and PR BS aside what
is the revolutionary advantage that TW offers?

For some of us it is the easy language vs VB issue. For others it may be the
rent-a-server issue. But for many who will abandon TS it is the months of
lies, false hopes, the miserable product when TS2K was delivered and the
attitude of those at the top of Omega.

For the same reasons we make any change in our lives, it's because we are
tired of the same and believe that there might is something better out
there. I for one am fed up with Omega. I refused to purchase TS2K and be
their beta tester. I have lost respect for Omega, it's poorly designed TS2K,
and it's leadership. I continue to use TS4 for my trading, and I will
continue using it until I find an alternative that meets my needs (a
reliable real-time server and programming capabilities). TW seems to offer
what I'm looking for. If it isn't, then my search will continue but the
bottom line is Omega will not get another penny of my money.

BTW, I will not abandon TS4 until I fully understand TW and have my programs
converted, and verified to be running as intended. I have formualted a
methodical approach in serveral steps to complete my conversion process. If
one of those steps prevents me from accomplishing my goals, then maybe TW
will not be the right choice.  Yes, this will mean many hours of work after
the trading day, but I believe in the long run it will be worth the time.