Re: data providers

Bert wrote:
> Here is my nomination for an EOD data supplier that provides:

the question is not HOW MUCH they provide and HOW CHEAP
- but how CORRECT correct the data is. see FUTURES-mag few
months ago with big differences - unfortunately I dont have this at
hand so dont kow whether they are included and how they did.

they may be good - I certainly will give them a try.

rgds hans