Re: TS4 FILES

> At 10:39 AM -0600 1/22/00, H Travis Putney wrote:
> >Does anyone know the specific file names [For TS4] where the following
> >are located?
> >            1] Code for Systems, Indicators, Showmes, PaintBars
> >            2] Actual data for Futures from BMI cable feed?
> >
> >I would like to make a back up copy of just this stuff, not the whole TS4
> >Omega folder.
>

> Systems, Indicators, ShowMes, PaintBars are in the Omega:TS directory.
>
> Data for Futures from BMI cable feed are in the Omega:Server directory.
>
> Bob Fulks

I think there is other info which may get lost - like workspace layouts etc.

I would recommend to do a FULL backup of the whole TS thingy to be sure -
you can ZIP it: I dont some 300mb of OMEGA into a 100MB zip and thats
easily stored :-)

anyway the DATA is the biggest part - everything else will be small and
safings there wont really pay out WHEN you need it

rgds hans