From: Jimmy56@xxxxxxx [mailto:Jimmy56@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2000 3:30 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: data providers

I'm looking to save a little money for my end of day stock and index data
since Dail Data increased their prices by 30 percent or so.  I would like to

use Prophet data because they are half the price, however they don't carry
the symbol for the yield of the 30 year T-Bill.  Maybe I will have to find
some web site that carries that quote and imput it every night?  But before
do that, I thought I'd ask if anyone could recommend another end of day data

provider.
thanks.
Jim