Dead TS 4

I've been out of commission for about 3 weeks now and am hoping some of
the TS gurus from the list can help.

I run TS4 using EOD data only. After installing a new video card (ATI
Xpert 128) and upgrading to build 23, my TS won't start. I get as far as
the server splash screen and the entire system locks forcing me to do a
hard reboot. I've reinstalled TS a half dozen times but am getting
nowhere.

I don't know if the card is the problem (can't imagine as everything
else runs ok) or maybe an ATI or Omega driver in TS???. Can anyone tell
me if they've ever had problems getting TS to run after installing a new
video card? What did you do?

Has anyone, running EOD only, ever had a problem this severe? Again,
what did you do?

Best Regards,

Bill Vedder