re:public use of foul language

Very funny, Paul.  For the record, my wife say's I'm average in the
endowment department, and frankly, I don't give a shit one way or the other
whether people choose to swear.  My only problem with swearing on these
forums is that it leads to bandwidth wasting recriminations from the more
prissy among us.  In order to do my bit to minimize this waste of time and
attention, I choose not to swear as a general rule.  It contributes nothing
to the discussion and it can side track the list as it almost always
generates an off-topic discussion like this one. -uf