Re[2]: Omega Abandons TS2000i

Hello  Roy,

JR> Does Omega, or any other trading software based company for that matter,
JR> really think that someone who has spent countless hours on propriety
JR> indicators/systems will use these with an Internet client/server based
JR> trading platform?

tw  proposed  some  time  back that we would allow user settings to be
optionally  saved  on our servers so that you could travel anywhere in
the  world  and  then retrieve your settings just as you had left them
back home. boy was our concept met with flames and now dead!

i  would  seriously  doubt  that  omega will try this route. plus they
absolutely  will not be able to server side process optimizations ect.
that  will  all  be done client side, what they will do is exactly the
same  as  tw  does.  it  will be a browser based product that will use
internet  data  feed the studies and processing of system optimization
will be dome client side not server side.

mark "the barbarian"