RE: Omega Abandons TS2000i

Realplayer Jukebox apparently has Back Orifice 2000.

What makes you think that a lease line solution from a "brand name" leaves
you and safer if you use it as it is.

People should only use stuff with architecture that allows them to both
firewall
and sandbox effectively.

Unless, why not just email the chaps your work.