Server

I receive DTN Satellite.  I have just installed an Amedia PCI Bus high
speed serial port.  I set the DTN receiver at 460800, the speed in the
Global Server and the port at the same speed.  I called Amedia to make
sure that their card was set at the high speed and set the speed
appropriately.  However when I try to get the server to go on line it
either stays forever at the initialization stage or the connection
fails.  When I reduce the speed to 115 on all components and try to
connect, I am still not able to get a connection.  When I try the
original serial port in the computer at 115, I still can't connect.  I
know that I am receiving data from DTN so I am at a loss.  Of course
Omega can't help, unless you get someone that knows something there you
are lost.  Any ideas?
Lawrence Price