Re: [Software Alternatives to TradeStation/Custom indicators..]

I am also.
Can you provide us with an example of the setup you use?
    SDSL? ADSL? Firewall? Special serial port?
What's an example of your interpretation of falling behind the markets?
I would imagine that someone charting tic data would have a different
perception of falling behind as opposed to someone charting 5min as
opposed to someone charting hourly.

dave

<<<
the number of securities/indices you follow. I am trading the S&P's and almost
never fall behind the action.

jfb
shaven heads trading
new york city