Re: Finally done first 3 hours of retrying the reinstallation of Omeg a to Sp4 from SP2

Maybe it is time for a consumer class action suit.  Anyone know Ralph
Nader's email address?  How about Morley Safer?  Maybe a 60 minutes camera
crew at Cruz's palace would get their attention.

I've pretty much given up on Omega's products for the time being.  I keep
watching the list in case there is any evidence that Omega is getting its
act together.  Meanwhile, I'm still being charged for TS 4 monthly payment
installments.  I've been trading without the dubious benefit of Omega for
serveral months now.

-uf