Finally done first 3 hours of retrying the reinstallation of Omega to Sp4 from SP2

So far only, in three hour off line running, I have only been forced to
restart the computer three times, and opened around 25 previously working
workspaces that now report errors when trying to format the analysis. Lousy
programmers they got, but even worse quality department. That said, what can
I contribute with:

*	Execution takes longer in SP4 than SP2, but not too bad, around
12-14 percent longer backtesting than before
*	If using exactly the same dates and exactly the same settings,
indicator output are reproducable
*	Old multichart workcharts with indicators will all contain errors
after installation. When doing format analysis you will get "master not
found, IO error", but only in one of the charts, and it will only apply to
one of the indicators. Question is which? Easy to test: Do format analysis,
answer ok to all error messages, and then delete the indicators one by one.
When you delete the faulty one, you will get no more error messages. As long
as you delete the others, you will have to click ok to all error messages
after any other indicator you delete. Since most of my charts are created
from each other, I could quickly find what indicator was the one with the
error message for most charts, deleted it, reinserted it, and resaved the
workspace. Errors gone.

Biggest disappointment: Pretty good oscillator clearly demonstrated to me
that we get random results caused by too little precision in calculation.
Running that one, at least with my rewrite of it, and using SP2, triggers
for stocks that hovered around the three level moved a couple of bars forth
and back depending on when calculation started. Have not tested, but
probably is the same in SP4.

Biggest annoyance: All bugs in every update. Except the "master IO error"
bug above, we have a wide reapperance of the "some things are no longer
drawn" bug that has been with us all the time. Many many indicators now only
draw some things onto the workcharts. For example: The indicator is plotting
ok, but the selllimit is not seen, and can not be made to reappear as far as
I have managed so far. Delete the indicator and reinsert it makes it
reappear again. Problem is: Is this true for some paintbars and showmes as
well? Will I have to remove and reinsert all showmes and paintbars just to
be sure they will be visible if they are activated? Probably..... Anybody
know what button to press to get the missing plots visible again? Do the
showmes miss to show as well?

Trendlines: Now the trendlines take me even more work to draw than earlier,
since they introduced new "features". Anyone now of a way to set up to
buttons for Trendlines: One draws a resistance line with color cyan and
calculation set to high, and one draws a supportline in red with calculation
set to low?

--- Mats ---