Re: Finally done first 3 hours of retrying the reinstallation of Omeg a to Sp4 from SP2

Hi, John

I'm not using Excel that way.  I use it to alert me when any of 30 odd
stocks that I'm watching break out of a trading range.  I also use it to
display market health indicators with an automatic update every 2.5
minutes.  CyberTrader has  reasonable charting (not as spiffy as
TradeStation, I'll admit, but it is much more reliable and has all the
really useful indicators built in.  You can spend your whole life digging
up more obscure and useless indicators and never get down to real trading,
IMHO.

Regards,
Ullrich