Re: Re[2]: And the answer is....

----- Message d'origine -----
De : hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 16 janvier 2000 18:55

 > > Never said anyting different than the Sp Xpress feed was in beta stage. We
> > started the beta e few days ago, that's all.
>
> PO ecrit....
>
> > Anyway, I'm not selling anything, just a SP ComStock user too.
>
> sorry to hear that your sales are ZERO, despite your continous posting of
> your webadress.....
>
> rgds hans

Hans, tu es un peu lourd...

I'm not selling anything regarding to ComStock Xpress Feed.
( you know, the TS2000 compatible feed that broadcasts ALL the ticks)

PO

Oopsn forgot this

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com