el code help

Hi there
in a system I would want to extract data for further analysis.
I am using TS 4.

e.g.:

if date = lastcalculateddate  and  Getsymbolname = "NAA" then begin
FileAppend( "C:\DataAnal\firstset.txt ", NumToStr(Date, 0) +  ",  " +
GetSymbolName +  ",  " + NumToStr(Open, 2) +  ",  " + NumToStr(High, 2) +
",  " +
NumToStr(Low,2) +  ",  " + NumToStr(Close,2) +  ",  " + NumToStr(Volume,0) +
NewLine);
end;
this code outputs a string from all datafiles  of a directory.
I not want everything only selected once.

the critical question I want to ask is,
how can I extract the same string of data, but limited the output to only a
selected among  of symbol names ( which are about 1300 symbols).

any suggestion that could put me on track is most welcome.
Thanks Rene'