Re: Re[2]: And the answer is....

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hello  Kent,
>
> KR> The  Barbarians  KR>  are  at  the  gate.  At  least they say they
> KR> are.....
>
> KR> Kent
>
> BAM BAM BAM Whats that sound?
>
>  http://www.markbrown.com/vbpower.htm

That's the MS Excel sound of the  associated TW software not for sale as mentionned on the above page.
Not for sale, not for sale they said, we all know about that !

Read on the above page:

 << note : the below was created with TW and presented here to demonstrate the power of using VB as the language of choice for those who crave the power to accomplish what was previously impossible as far as system testing is concerned.  this demonstration is obviously void of any web link because i am not publishing this demonstration as an advertisement.  this product is currently not available for sale.  i am very pleased to know that eventually VB will rein as the superior programming language of choice for beginners and experienced traders alike.  the double precession and capabilities of VB can not be replicated in any currently available platforms and their proprietary languages. an example of the possibilities can be seen below.>>

Hey MB, today's date is 01/16/2000 in our barbarian country.
Still late , but not for advertising or bash an innocent Miami based company...

Rgds

PO

( Xpress feed TS2000 interface in progress, thanks...)