From: pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L_Omega <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2000 7:14 PM
Subject: And the answer is....

Prosuite 2000i SP ComStock satellite 64k datafeed!

We are starting the beta version  here for a couple of weeks.
I'll let you informed when the  commercial version will be ready.

I -The main features available are:

-64 kb satellite feed, european, asia, american and forex exchanges.
-Options on all market covered ( will work with OptionStation2000)
-TCP/IP network connection to the CSP server ( no serial port ,
but a 10 or 100Mb ethernet PCI card).

II -Additional features :
-Synthetic symbols ( calculate spreads, custom indexes from the feed).
-Merge Day and Globex sessions in the same symbol.
-Symbol Universe maintained by SP ComStock, with weekly updates available
from the web.
-Flash addition of a symbol ( info read from the feed)
-ASCII ticks and minute data import
-Bad ticks filtering on selected symbols.

III- Later:
ComStock on the Net ( COTN) version
Data on demand from COTN if feasible, for gap filling during the day
( satelleite and COTN versions)

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com