Re: Fw: BMI Satellite

i'm in texas, and yep, i've got the 38k box.

what i find amazing is that bmi sat subscribers are reporting different
ticks counts and different time delays across the lower 48 us.

agreed that your 2 min delay is not only a disaster, but ILLEGAL in terms
of reat time delivery in our contracts.

maybe we should sue bmi to give us the 56k delivery that they promised before
bmi was swallowed up by dbc!!!

TJ

i'm posting this private message because of the general concern over bmi
shoddy and inconsistent delivery service....we paid for a premium service,
 and damnit to hell, we should get what we pay for

jeff crystal, as a bmi/dbc rep, where the hell are ya??????