Re: BMI Satellite

los is a poor comparison (unless you had sat los like i did) ...use your
floor broker for real time comparisons...los can be as slow or slower than
quote.com....yes, i hate quote.com because it sucks as a real time professional
feed....the dropouts and disconnects and server delays were more than i
could handle.  if you think bmi sat is bad, then quote.com will suck worse.
remember they were offline when bmi was online at the top of the year because
of y2k buggy crap. they demostrate a customer arrogance such that i hope
dbc take em over :))))) ron augustine uses em....i rest my case :))

and your account will suffer if you trade for a living using toy feeds.
most of the guys flocking to quote.com are tinker toy traders, like the
dude who wasted his family. sorry, but that's the way i see it and i make
no apologies for it......quote.com will self destruct terminally due to
it's own success and lack of effort to improve its infrastructure. some
trading list i monitor trash quote.com daily while i rock and roll with
ole shitty bmi.

i have cqg, bmi, and sp comstock, all are sat and all are within 1-2 delay
of my floor broker quotes. i do not believe bmi is as bad as reported, fwiw...........

btw anyone have a tick count with bmi and umds???? that piece o' shit ts4
server IS the problem....but it sucks less than procrap 100 and beta fuzzy
wuzzy vaporware :))

TJ

i've had real time quotes since '78.........cost is NOT an option, but reliability
damn sure is!!!!!

and that's all i got to say 'bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for now, anyway