RE: Pattern Trader - Performance of 90+ %

before the '87 crashette, $6000 margin for 1 overnight spoo. i traded 10's
and 20's overnight with little concern.

but i day traded 20's with less than $15k in the account.; with spoos trading
in 0.05 tick increments and an average daily range of 2-3 handles.

now i trade less (5 or less) cars and make more...adaptibility is the key
to surviving in this business.

TJ