TS2k chart problems?

I noticed a possible problem with charts of Exp Average. They now start
right at the beginning of the chart, with no delay as was true before.
The first part of the chart has *all* Xavg lines starting at the same
point, as they would if one was computing the Xavg 'from scratch'. It
would seem that these invalid points might foul up any backtests,
especially if one uses long lengths.

One could add code to make sure there are no points plotted, or systems
checked, or possible problems caused by this, but this would seem like a
lot of work, especially if the simple/series behavior is not evident in
complex code. When I installed SP3, I did NOT overwrite the OR-provided EL
code - does the new SP3 EL code have the necessary additions to 'work
around' this behavior?

Hmmm... "Easy" Language???

Larry