Larry Williams and System Writer

Just got the latest issue of Omega Research Magazine.  It had interesting
questions and answers with Larry Williams. They asked him about his trading
day and he said that after the market closes he turns on System Writer.  I
found that interesting.  I've always thought System Writer was the best
Omega product, although I wonder if it will work after Jan. 1.  Look's like
Larry's a short term trader (1-3 days) and not a "day" trader.  Updates his
trades and calls in his orders after the market closes each day.  Again I
find that interesting because that's where I've evolved.

Dave