Global answer

I'll not try to reply to numerous of my innocent comments regarding to the new
Omega policy.

In a nutshell:

1) Providing online data from an internet server is a good solution.
WOW and others have developped the technology, so no doubt
that Omega will do what is necessary to make it work.
Usual gagmen may avoid to comment (" will destroy"). Thanks.

2) Providing an internet version of TradeStation does not imply that
your favorite systems will be  running online on the distant computer server,
either it's paranoia, or paranoļa (your choice).
It will use the datafeed from the internet, ready for use in an online database and that's all.
That's amazing to see how people on yhis list are ready to jump into a new
gossip of it meets their (see above) self destructive expectations.

3) SP ComStock still have a symbol universe ready for use as MS access MDB files.
More, these files are updated on a regular basis.
This should solve any Symbol Universe problem now that SPComStock will be their
main provider.
And also solve for the Xpress Feed Boadcast Prosuite2000 server under development  here.

4) Despite what you think, and the problem you may describe, there is still one
major application running YOUR trading systems.
The name is TradeStation ( aka TS)  ,and not TL or TW that are not available at
this time.
Otherwise, what are you doing here for years of your dream program was available ?

5) You should also remain the posts when TS4 build 19.6 was available:
They are the same than with the TS2000 SP3, 2 and probably 4.
Now, what can we read today ? TS4 is the best software available, and you claim
for a  32 bit version of TS4! .
Do you build your trading systems with the same logic in mind ?

6) My thinking is no so fuzzy as some may think.
First, fuzzy logic is not fuzzuness , but  a matheatical technique that describes
in perfectly precise equations what seems to be fuzzy, or non linear or difficult
to modelize otherwise.
If it was your implicit explanation of this misunderstood  word, many thanks.

If not, look at what we have done and tke the time to build a system with it.
You will be surprized of what you ( it)  will be able to find in less of 5 minutes, even with one
 stupid normalized indicator ( RSI and so on) and a couple of first differences of itself.
An that fairly generalizes.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com