Re: Global answer

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Stuart Evens <karlfrye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 11 novembre 1999 05:51
Objet : Re: Global answer

> For a scientist, the good professor P.O.  has unwavering confidence in Omega
> Research, in my opinion.

Yes, probably.
At this time, this confidence has always been rewarding in my trading applications.

>  My confidence in OR, however, was shaken a bit when, while preparing the
> Prosuite 2000 review  for TASC, I came across an article written by William
> Cruz entitled: The TEM Trading System and how it all began.  It was
> published in Jack Hutson's Stocks and Commodities Magazine back in 1987 or
> 1988, while John Sweeney was the editor(not interim).  In the article, Mr.
> Cruz describes a remarkable system returning 150% trading the S&P 500 using
> this TEM system.  Maybe this is why Prosuite 2000i is less than perfect, in
> my opinion.  Maybe the programmer responsible for de-"issuing" the software
> may be too busy trading his/her account using the TEM system and earning
> 150%.  By the way, the article in Volume 5 can be ordered from TASC for
> $2.95.  What a deal. I just can't figure out why I couldn't find this system
> in Tradestation

I cannot see the link with the above subject.
Is it a kind of new bashing technique or so what ?

> For what it's worth (not much...sorry prof.), I uninstalled Prosuite 2000i
> long before I was fired from the magazine.   And the software didn't cost me
> a cent. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the disk space.  Ask John Sweeney if
> he has the software(PS2K) loaded on his machine, and if not, why not?

Fired, you said...
I'm not intersested to know what is on the HD of anyone.

> Stu Evens
> Ex TASC staff writer

Pierre Orphelin
Ex TS 1.01 user