Re: Global answer

For a scientist, the good professor P.O.  has unwavering confidence in Omega
Research, in my opinion.

 My confidence in OR, however, was shaken a bit when, while preparing the
Prosuite 2000 review  for TASC, I came across an article written by William
Cruz entitled: The TEM Trading System and how it all began.  It was
published in Jack Hutson's Stocks and Commodities Magazine back in 1987 or
1988, while John Sweeney was the editor(not interim).  In the article, Mr.
Cruz describes a remarkable system returning 150% trading the S&P 500 using
this TEM system.  Maybe this is why Prosuite 2000i is less than perfect, in
my opinion.  Maybe the programmer responsible for de-"issuing" the software
may be too busy trading his/her account using the TEM system and earning
150%.  By the way, the article in Volume 5 can be ordered from TASC for
$2.95.  What a deal. I just can't figure out why I couldn't find this system
in Tradestation

For what it's worth (not much...sorry prof.), I uninstalled Prosuite 2000i
long before I was fired from the magazine.   And the software didn't cost me
a cent. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the disk space.  Ask John Sweeney if
he has the software(PS2K) loaded on his machine, and if not, why not?

Stu Evens
Ex TASC staff writer