Re: hyperfeed or esignal for ts2k?

eSignal was down or very very slow most of today.  Their 800 number has
been busy all day.  Their support chat was working (slowly and very
intermittently).  They have connectivity problems and no ETA on when it
will be fixed.   I tried again just now and can access their website but
when I try to go into the eSignal support area, I get "Connection
refused".  The 800 number is still busy.

I'm taking the day off trading to catch up with my email.  PCQUOTE sounds
interesting.   Will it work with cybercorp.com's online trading system?