Re: trading sites

cheap: www.tradehard.com learning, stock picking ideas, indicators well
worth the $10/month they charge.
free: www.bigeasy.com  free downloadable software package for learning,
charting, applying technical and fundamental
indicators.                Great stuff.  Just digging through all the help
screens is a great education.  Incredibly flexible stock screening.
free: www.reesegroup.com  stock picking tips for longer term buy and
hold.  Evaluates the track records of the various stock    analysts out
there over a the last week to a year or so.  Tells you which stocks looks
good to which of 9 popular stock         picking methods from Peter Lynch
to Motley Fool Rule Breaker.  Tells you how these 9 stock picking methods
would rate the       stock you input.
cheap: www.investools.com  primarily fundamental stock screening, various
stockpicking newsletters.