TS 2000 SP3 - Mouse cursor cannot be moved over Workspace

When I re-scale an indicator or symbol, sometimes I cannot move my mouse
cursor over  TS 2000 Charting.    If I can re-scale then the mouse cursor
will also not allow me to move it over TS 2000 Charting.    I have to
maximize another application and then I can move the mouse cursor over TS
2000 Charting.

I'm running an Intellimouse with a Version 3.0 driver.   There is nothing
running on the machine TS 2000. plus the BMI Data Manager, with BMI News
Server, MarketCenter Reader and a MarketCenter Quote window, plus TS 2000.

My system is Windows NT SP5 with 256 Meg Ram.

Also TS 2000 Charting just crashed Windows NT.   Apparently this bug hasn't
been fixed yet.