FS: New Matrox Millenium G400 32 MB DualHead (2-Monitor) Video Card

Matrox Millennium G400 DUALHEAD 32MB

       Introducing the Millennium G400 Series - a dramatically
different, high performance graphics experience.
      Armed with the industry's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium
G400 Series takes explosive acceleration two
       steps further by adding unprecedented image quality, along with
the most versatile display options for all
        your 3D, 2D and DVD applications. As the most powerful and
innovative tools in your PC's arsenal, the
       Millennium G400 Series will not only change the way you see
graphics, but will revolutionize the way you
                              use your computer.Explosive 3D, 2D and DVD
Perforance

          Matrox G400 256-bit Dual AGP graphic chip
          32MB Local Frame Buffer Memory (SGRAM)
          High-speed integrated RAMDAC (300MHZ) with UltraSharp RAMDAC
technology
          Full AGP 2X/4X device with Multi-threaded Bus Mastering
          True Environment Mapped Bump Mapping
          Matrox Dual-Head Technology...multiple combinations of
monitor, TV and Flat Panel Display
          Display up to 2056 x 1536 @ 32bpp
          DirectX 6, PC 98/99, Broadcast PC, Direct Show OpenGL
compatible
          Vibrant Color Quality2 (VCQ2) including fast 32-bit rendering,
texturing & Z-buffering.
          Includes: Installation CD

               "Every little thing the MAX does is magic, especially
when it comes to high resolutions and high color depths. The G400’s
superfast
               360MHz RAMDAC muscles resolutions up to 2048x1536; its
Dualbus architecture slams pixel data through two independent 128-bit
               pipelines as fast as fast can."
                                   - Maximum PC (Sept.'99)

New; unused; card in factory-sealed, anti-static bag; with installation
CD.

More info: www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm

I bought this 2-monitor card new a week ago and while it was being
delivered to me, I changed my mind and bought a 4-monitor Colorgraphics
card.

Retails circa $229.  Your gain, my loss.  $149 including S/H.