RE: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error; Why not Win98SE ?

I am amazed this problem is cropping up in Win/NT.
Everyone said that was the only bulletproof O/S to run TSi2000 !!

I have not experienced the same error under Win98SE.

Anyone care to indicate exactly WHEN this error occurs.....realtime,
backtesting, etc.
Also, which symbols are active....etc.