RE: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, M. Simms wrote:

> I am amazed this problem is cropping up in Win/NT.
> Everyone said that was the only bulletproof O/S to run TSi2000 !!

In the crashes I'm experiencing, it is NOT NT that is crashing, but TS2k.
I can shut down TS and restart it without rebooting NT. HOWEVER, when
TS2k is restarted, there is apparently some junk left over, because TS
seems to have problems on a restart after a crash.

OR's suggestion is to REBOOT NT. Thus we are left in the unusual
situation where the OS is seemingly OK, but we are asked to reboot
anyway to clear out the junk left behind by TS2k. This would seem to
defeat the purpose of having a better OS, wouldn't it?

Larry