RE: Graphics Cards - TL_EXT calls cause hard hang !

I have experienced this EXACT situation with a totally different card.
The machine locks-up tight on every TL_EXT call....TSi2000/SP2....latest
release.

Omega has been aware of this problem, but they have not been able to pin it
down.
My feeling is there are some compiler options they are throwing related to
graphics hardware calls. These should be turned-off or set differently.
Possibly the compiler is generating eroneous code as well.

.......anyone know if this has been remedied in SP3 ?